Superior Court Clerk's Office
614  Division Street, MS-34
  Port Orchard, WA  98366
Phone: (360) 337-7164
Frequently Asked Questions

Fax Filing Cover Sheet

Local Court Rules

 Daily Court Calendar - Superior Court

Weekly Court Schedule

Courthouse Holidays
Staff Directory
Driving Directions

Courthouse Campus Parking Map

Clerk's Home Page

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I get forms?
How do I file for dissolution?
I need certified copies of filed court documents, what do I do?
What form of payments are accepted?
Can I file by fax?
How do I pay my fine?
Where can I find information on bankruptcy?
Does the Clerk's office accept proposed orders for filing?

Where do I get forms?

Local Court Rule forms are available in the Clerk's office and are also available online.  You may also purchase domestic relations (dissolution, parentage) kits at the Clerk's office (see fee schedule for prices).  In addition, they may be obtained at most bookstores, stationery stores or library or they may be downloaded via the Internet from Washington State at .

How do I file for dissolution?

You must complete the petition for dissolution which is filed in the Clerk's office.  The filing fee is $314.00.  The Courthouse Facilitator is available by appointment for assistance.

I need copies of filed court documents, what do I do?

The fee for certified copies of filed court documents is $5.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page per document ($.25 per page for non-certified documents). There is an additional fee of $5 for mail requests.  These fees are only applicable if no research is required.  Requests requiring research is $30.00.

You may also purchase electronically certified and non-certified documents at  There is a sign-on fee, in addition to the costs above.

What forms of payment are accepted?

With the exception of passport applications, all fees, services and fines must be paid by cash, money order or cashier's check.  NO PERSONAL CHECKS are accepted. 

Can I file by fax?

The Clerk's office currently accepts fax filings from Washington State BAR members only.  The charge is $5.00 for the first page, $1.00 each additional page and must be accompanied by the fax filing cover sheet.  There is a ten page limit (not including the cover sheet) during normal business hours.  Only documents that do not require a fee may be filed by fax.

How do I pay my fine?

Payment of Superior Court criminal fines (adult and juvenile) must be in the form of cash, cashier's check or money order.  You may pay in person, mail your payment or pay by credit card through Official Payments by calling 1-800-272-9829 or visit them at  You will need to enter jurisdiction code 5624 and have your case number ready.  Official Payments charges a convenience fee for this service.

If you have traffic or criminal misdemeanor fines, please contact District Court at 360-337-7109.  

Where can I find information on bankruptcy?

Bankruptcies are filed with the United States District Court.  Visit for a directory of Washington Bankruptcy Courts or call (253) 882-3900 (Tacoma) or (206) 370-5200 (Seattle).

Does the Clerk's office accept proposed orders for filing?

Proposed orders are not accepted in the Clerk's office for filing with the exception of Parenting Plans only.  Bench copies should be provided to Superior Court, Room 210 by 12:00 noon the day prior to your scheduled hearing. 


Last Updated:  September 06, 2017

Alison H. Sonntag
Clerk (D)

Clerk's Office History

Courthouse History

          Office Hours:
        Monday - Friday
      8:00 am - 12:15 pm
    and 1:15 - 4:30 pm
 CLOSED 12:15 - 1:15 pm

Quarterly Staff Meetings:
The Clerk's office is closed from 8:00 - 8:20 a.m. on the last Thursday in January, April,
July and October. 

Confirm a motion
by email

Jury Duty Questions?
Email Jury Administration

For additional info contact us:
 (360) 337-7164
or email