1. Visitors must be present at the reception elevator at least (10) minutes prior to the scheduled visiting times.
2. Visiting privileges may be suspended for reasons of security and safety, bad conduct or other reasons set out below.
3. All inmates will have their living area clean and will be fully dressed before being allowed to visit. Staff will inspect living areas for cleanliness.
4. Inmates in disciplinary segregation and/or cell/mattress restriction will not be allowed to visit with family or friends.
5. If an inmate is re-housed for classification reasons due to behavior, safety or security reasons, visiting will be cancelled for that particular week.
6. Visitation is on a first come, first served basis.
7. Visitors must be attired properly to enter the jail or conduct a remote visit; tank tops, short-shorts, and short revealing skirts will not be allowed.
8. Swearing, horseplay, loud conduct, or any other disruptive behavior will result in the termination of your visit.
9. You will be required to leave the visiting area promptly at the end of your visiting period. Failure to leave promptly may result in loss of future visits.
10. If a visitor who is signed up to see an inmate is denied access to the visiting area for any reason, the inmate will be notified of the visitorís name and the reason for denial.
11. Letters, messages or correspondence of any type will not be delivered to visitors through reception. Exceptions are for releasing excess property.
12. It is the responsibility of an inmate to inform their visitors of the visiting schedule and the necessity of making an appointment in order to visit.
13. Visitors may only leave money on the books for the inmate they are visiting.
14. Minors may visit if accompanied by a parent or guardian. Minors are not permitted to register as visitors.
ALL SOCIAL VISITING IS SUBJECT TO RECORDING AND
August 11, 2014