Link to Kitsap County's Mission Statement
Public Works - Solid Waste Division
614 Division Street, Port Orchard, WA  MS-27
Phone: (360)337-5777 * Fax: (360)337-4867

What Do I Do With It?

Return to Selection Index

Fluorescent Lights (tubes). See also Compact Fluorescent Lights (bulbs). 

Up to 10 mercury-containing lights are accepted per day. Mercury-Containing lights include lamps, bulbs, tubes used in homes, businesses and outdoor stationary fixtures. DO NOT BREAK THE TUBES! Do not tape them together. Keep them dry.

RECYCLE: All of the facilities below recycle tubes. If possible, transport in original box.

There is no charge at the Poulsbo Recycle Center for small volume residential ONLY tubes. The facility is restricted to a maximum of ten (10) four feet (or less) tubes and bulbs per customer per month.

BUSINESSES - Contact the HHW Collection Facility to schedule an appointment for SQG collection or complete the online worksheet. For large volumes, contact Ecolights.





Ace Hardware Bainbridge Island 635 NE High School Rd. 206-842-9901
EcoLights -  Businesses with more than 100 lamps Seattle   206-343-1247
Henery Hardware Bremerton 3449 Wheaton Way 360.824.5047
HHW Collection Facility Bremerton 5551 Imperial Way SW 360-337-5777
James Lumber Poulsbo 19801 Viking Ave. 360-779-5571
Kitsap Lumber and Hardware Bremerton 450 S National Ave 360.479.4414
LightRecycle Dropoff locations Dropoff locations  
Scott McClendon's Ace Hardware Port Orchard 1692 SE Mile Hill Drive 360-876-8018

This listing of businesses or organizations does not constitute an endorsement of any kind from Kitsap County. All listings are current when posted, but are subject to change without notice. Contact the organization or business directly to verify the information.


Kitsap County Public Works
Kitsap1: 360.337.5777 

Updated:  February 08, 2017


Get Adobe Acrobat Reader