Kitsap County Treasurer  MS-32
614 Division Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366
Phone: (360)337-7135 * Fax: (360)337-4635

Name and/or Address Changes for Real Property Tax Statements

Name and address changes for your real property tax statement are handled through the Treasurer's Office. You may fill out the On-line Address Change Form or download the form and send it in.

Using these forms does not legally change the ownership of property.  To make a name change, legal documentation would be required.  Examples of appropriate documentation include, but are not limited to:
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Real Estate/Mobile Home Excise Affidavit
  • Order for Name Change

Please be aware this change affects only the name on your tax account.  It is not a legal transfer of ownership.

Go to Adobe Website The downloadable form is in the Adobe Acrobat, .PDF format. You must have the free Adobe Reader installed on your PC to download this file. If you do not have the software, you may download it free from Abobe's website.

Last Updated:  September 28, 2017