Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Request for Information

Do not use this form if you are in need of urgent help!
In the case of an emergency, call 911.


ATTENTION: Call Adult Protective Services (APS) at 1-877-734-6277 If you suspect neglect, exploitation or abuse of a disabled person or senior. This website is not connected to APS.

Adult Protective Services online reporting tool - click here

For general information about aging and disability services in Kitsap County, please complete the section below. Aging and Long Term Care staff will either provide the information requested or contact you directly.

Another option is to call us Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. at 1-800-562-6418 or (360) 337-5700.

Request for contact from ALTC staff