Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Please use the following forms to request an investigator or expert on your case:

Superior, District and Juvenile Court Cases

Request for investigator or expert at public expense.

Supplemental request for investigator or expert at public expense.

Please email your request to If approved, an authorization will be emailed to you within 72 hours. 


Forms for use by counsel and the court

Blank order.

Notice of Withdrawal & Substitution-Superior Court

Notice of Withdrawal & Substitution-District Court


Certification Form for Superior & District Courts 

Certification Form

Monthly Time Sheet - Privately Retained

Monthly Time Sheet - Other Public Defense Contracts



Please email your letters of interest to