Change of Address (Mailing or Situs)

The first step is to determine which address needs to be changed.

If your MAILING ADDRESS needs to be updated, please use the form below.

If your SITUS ADDRESS (the actual physical address of the property) needs to be updated, you will need to contact the building department for the jurisdiction you are located in.  See contact information below:    

  • Within un-incorporated Kitsap County - Contact the Department of Community Development by phone at 360.337.5777 or by e-mail at