WorkingWell is offered to Kitsap County employees and their dependents. We focus on helping staff stay healthy, be active, eat well, learn and grow, navigate life events and challenges, and serve our local communities. For current events and opportunities, explore this site.
Please take a few minutes to help us make our Working Well Wellness Program work for you.
- Kitsap County's very own Passport to Wellness, be AT YOUR BEST. Earn points by exploring the Northwest and eating right!
- Have you completed your tasks for the month? Submit your wellness slips here!
- Wellspring is Kitsap County's new employee assistance program. "Meaningful solutions to work and life challenges to help you optimize your well-being and productivity." Wellspring offers support and resource referrals for: consumer information, legal matters, financial concerns, grief and loss, identity theft response, and many more.
- Join one of the fitness classes and get moving!
Within the ranks of Kitsap County employees we have Yoga, Zumba, and Pilates instructors! Are you an instructor? Contact HR and help Kitsap County be physically fit!
- New to Kitsap County is our boost for healthy living. Check out our Healthy Eating page for great recipes and ideas (COMING SOON).
- Check out all of the great discounts offered to Kitsap County Employees. From discounted ski tickets at The Summit to discounts on Verizon Bills! Don't miss out on all the savings!
- New this year is Benefit Focus are new online enrollment program. Now each employee has 24 access to their medical plan, dental plan, and long-term/short-term insurance!
- Kitsap County is invested in each of our 1100 employees! We promote education and training on and off the clock. Supporting employee growth and development aligns the counties vision and goals with individual talent.
- We'd love to hear suggestions to boost our New Working Well Program, as well as, new ideas and programs available to county employees!
Complete this months Wellness Passport Slips here.
Or visit at the Public Works Building 1st Floor