5100 Long Lake Road SE, Port Orchard WA 98366
Size: 27 Acres
Region: South District
Features: Lake access, swimming area, fishing pier, picnic areas, playground, volleyball court, ball field, restrooms, fishing pier, community building, parking lots and
life jacket kiosks.
Park Rules & FAQs
Restrooms: Park restrooms are closed annually for the winter season from October 1st through March 31st. Please plan accordingly when planning to visit a Kitsap County Park
during the winter season.
Parking: From October 1st through March 31st the parking by the fishing pier will be closed. The general parking lot will remain open.
* Fishing is allowed on the lake only between April 1st and September 30th.
* Fishing is allowed on the lake by canoe, kayak or small boats with no motors, at the NON-TRAILERABLE Boat Launch. The WDFW access along the western shore has a boat ramp and boat dock. The northern shore of the lake has a fishing pier and plenty of shoreline access.
* Fishing is allowed at the fishing pier, located along the northern shore
* Fishing from the swimming area is prohibited.
* Swimming from the fishing prier is prohibited.
* For more information regarding boating and fishing to visit Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW).
Public Health Advisories
NEW LONG LAKE PARK PLAGROUND COMINGThe older playground will be removed in preparation for new equipment and site amenities.For more information contact the Parks Office at 360.337.5350.
The community building is a perfect facility for weddings, private parties, family reunions, picnics, meetings and much more. This spacious rustic cedar-sided building is located on the shores of Long Lake in South Kitsap. Seating accommodates up to 75 attendees, tables and chairs are provided. Adjacent to the building is a playground, large grass playfield and a ball field.
Rate: $45 per hour
Size: 1,200 Sq. Ft
Included with Rental: 80 white foldable chairs; 13 (6 ft.x3ft) rectangle banquet tables (each table seats approx. 8); kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and counter; private bathrooms for both men and women
Other Amenities: Large parking lot, lake view from center, playground and ball field nearby
Facility Fact Sheet
From Tacoma: Take Hwy 16 West to the Sedgwick Rd exit; turn right onto Sedgwick Rd. Travel on Sedgwick Rd To long Lake Rd, go right onto Long Lake Rd. The park is on the right.
From Bremerton: Take Hwy 16 East (towards Tacoma), take the Sedgwick Rd exit, turn left onto Sedgwick Rd. Travel to Long Lake Rd, and turn right on Long Lake Rd. Park is on the right.