How do I collect Restitution?

‚ÄčIf the court ordered the defendant to pay restitution to you, but you are not receiving any money, it could be because the defendant is still incarcerated or there may be other reasons the defendant is not making restitution payments to the Court. The Clerk of the Court, where the case was filed, will send payment to you directly as monies are received.  It is important to note, it is possible you may have to wait a considerable period of time before receiving either full or partial restitution. If you are not receiving restitution you should contact either the District Court or Superior Court Clerk's Office to make sure your correct address is on record.