Please read these directions before starting a report.
You can make three different types of online reports:
1. Low level, no suspect reports can be made online.
2. Collisions law enforcement did not respond to.
3. Report Abandoned and Junk vehicles.
1. The online crime reporting is designed to record low level, no suspect information crimes. It is critical that all crimes are reported for statistical and analytical purposes, so that we can allocate resources, and to return stolen property found by law enforcement.
2. Do not report theft of vehicles, burglaries to homes or businesses, or stolen firearms via this online report. Instead, please call 911 to have a Deputy respond.
3. Do not include attachments such as photos or documents, via the online reporting system, because it will not transfer over to our records management system.
4. If you are ready to file an online report, read the instructions in the link below.
Click here to start an online report
To report a motor vehicle collision please refer to the Washington State Patrol online collision reporting system found here.
An abandoned vehicle is on county right of way. The vehicle is stored there more than 24 hours, not currently registered, or obviously unable to run. Complete this short online form.
A junk vehicle is on private property and the property owner wants it removed. We can only complete a junk vehicle affidavit for vehicles to be scraped, you may not obtain a lost or alternate title with this form. Complete this short online form.
You may also call Kitsap 1 at 360.337.5777 or send an email.